Wednesday, March 9, 2011

starbucks

Today was a lazy and rainy day. I thought I would take the afternoon off and spend some time catching up on some school work and peruse some blogs.




(Glasses: Urban Outfitters / Sweater: J.Crew / Earrings: Homemade / Necklace: Tiffany Co. /  Ring: Banana Republic / Coffee Cup: Starbucks)

Did you know Starbucks has a new look? Even new treats! It was a surprise to me today when I walked in. I spent some time working on some homework and browsing other blogs in the coffee shop today. The rain and dreariness forced me into a comfy Starbucks for the afternoon. It was delightful! 

I was able to put together some wonderful inspiring looks together for you from one of my favorite blogs. ... (I can't show you all of them, you can do some searching yourself)

These are from convoy I love looking here for classy things, style and design. 




These cheery rooms are nice to dream about on cloudy days like today. I hope they added some cheer to your day. 

p.s. Check out Starbuck's new look for yourself! 







No comments:

Post a Comment