Tuesday, March 8, 2011

pop of color




(Sweater: J.Crew / Tanks: J.Crew / Necklace: Tiffany Co. / Rings: Tiffany Co., Banana Republic / Bracelets: J.Crew / Shorts: DIY cut offs American Eagle / Stockings: J.Crew / Socks: Target / Boots: Paperdoll / Coat: BB Dakota)


Today was a big day. I added bright color to my wardrobe! (this is not like me at all because most of my closet consist of neutrals) I am inspired with spring's new trends! One big trend I am seeing is a lot of bright color. I am surprised with my infatuation of color this season, but I cannot get enough of it. Kate Spade and decor8 are great at showing color in a neutral world.
The decor8 blog is a great place for inspiration. I will be featuring a lot of what decor8 has to offer later on.  They add fresh ideas from other sites and blogs,  DIY projects for accessories in your home and wardrobe, and overall inspiration for your life. The links from other sites are included in the blog so you can hop around to see others ideas and creative mix-ins.

3 comments:

  1. This is great Steph! So glad you are blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! I was so excited when Ben told me today that you started a blog! I love it, and I love you! I can't wait to see you again, but until then I will enjoy reading your blog! :)

    P.S. You are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete