Sunday, March 27, 2011

a not so simple day with a simple outfit






(coat: BB Dakota / sweater: Target / shirt: Gap / pants: Forever 21 / boots: Aldo / scarf: World Market / glasses: Urban Outfitters / jewelry: J.Crew / watch: vintage) 

I'm sorry it's been a while since I have posted anything. I have had such a busy weekend. I have been working my tail off at school and with the many jobs I had for the weekend. Saturday I meant to post, but I had no time in between my shift at work (7:30am-2:00pm) a wonderful lunch with my best friend and babysitting. Things have just been so chaotic with school and work, I barely have had enough time  to pack for the BAHAMAS! That's right, next week I am so fortunate enough to take some time off and have a little vacation.  The count down has begun. I can't wait to share the beauty of the island with you all! 

----

So here is just a little outfit I put together. Nothing fancy, just simple neutrals layered together. Whenever I am feeling a little "draby" for the day, I like to add something unexpected to my outfit. Today it was these fake glasses I have. They just add something fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment