Thursday, March 17, 2011

jean and green

Today's look was inspired by a couple of different looks put into one. I went more neutral today, with a subtle addition of a green jacket for my ode to St. Patrick's Day. Surprisingly I do not have a lot of green in my wardrobe. Green is my favorite color, but it is only expressed through the amount of military inspired pieces. I am also obsessing with cut off shorts. At first, it took me a while to get into the look but I took a risk and tried it, since then I haven't been able to stop mixing outfits together with the many looks the shorts can have. My lesson learned: take risks, it's fun! 
I just love the grunge look it portrays, mixed with feminine tops and accessories the juxtaposition is magnificent. These two ladies did it well.  



(jacket: Old Navy / Shorts: DIY American Eagle / shirt: Gap / scarf: J.Crew / shoes: Aldo)

Keeping it simple
Happy St. Patrick's Day! 

images from here and here

No comments:

Post a Comment