Friday, March 11, 2011

here comes the sun...





(Scarf: Old Navy / Sweater: Anthropologie / Pants: J.Crew / Boots: Aldo / Watch: Vintage (from my grandpa) / Bracelets: J.Crew)

Today I was in the mood for some bright colors! The sun was out, the birds were chirping, the sky was full of blue, and I was soaking it all in. Unfortunately, Michigan can fool you with its weather. Although it was beautifully sunny out, it was also very windy, and very cold! 
Though there is something about putting on bright colors that makes me feel cheerful and hopeful for spring. So today was one of those days.  I was almost loosing hope and thinking Spring would never come. But once I popped on a splash of bright pink and mixed with some fun patterns I was all set to go for the day... maybe until Spring comes? I can't wait to start wearing flowy, light colors, pops of brights, and peep-toe wedges! Just the thought makes me want to start packing for a trip to warmness. 

What's your favorite part about Spring? 



1 comment: