Tuesday, May 31, 2011

simple dinner date

Last night I was able to go out to dinner with some great friends. There's nothing better than sharing good time with good people. I kept this outfit effortless and simple. A long black maxi is my go-to piece for the summer. It is easy, and yet looks put together. There are so many different ways to dress up the dress. This time I wore it with some tribal inspired piece. 





(dress: thrifted / jewelry: World Market, J. Crew, Family Christian Stores / shoes: Target) 

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are gorgeous!
    I found your blog a couple of days ago, and now I really had to comment after -stalking- reading more than a couple of your posts. I looove your style, it's so simple, yet absolutely stylish, which is what I love.

    Your blog is awesome, totally love it, as well as this outfit, since I am totally obsessed at the moment with maxi dresses and skirts, - I drool.

    I also love the layered necklace, and your shoes, very very cute!

    I have bookmarked your blog, and it's now on the list of my favorite fashion blogs on my test blog :)

    (Had to retype my comment due to typos, oops!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Daer0n! You are so sweet. I hope you continue to enjoy the inspiration. It's always fun to find a new blog and I'm glad I could be one of them for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love all, the dress, the jewelry...nice look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Steph I love your turquoise beaded bracelet! Is that the piece from World Market? I never thought about buying jewelry there, I need to go there soon!

    -Britt

    ReplyDelete
  6. No, the bracelet is from Family Christian Stores. It's made by women who were saved from sex trafficking. It's a great story and cause.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome!!! You look gorgeous!!! I love your outfit!! Especially the colour of your necklace... :)

    xoxoxo
    Ritcha
    ritchastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete