Friday, May 20, 2011

new inspiration

One of my new favorite blogs to read is Dead Fleurette. The "simpleness" and minimalist of it all has been drawing me in and making me reconsider my closet. The common idea of the blog emphasizes quality over quantity. It's the idea of not having too much, but working with staples and mixing in pieces you love. 
Right now my closet is about to burst. I barely have enough room to keep all my clothes in one spot. This blog has inspired me to clean out what I don't wear or like and only keep what I love. I smell a spring closet cleaning. Does anyone want to come and help? Or better yet, I might just have to sell everything and copy her wardrobe. 







1 comment:

  1. I would love to help you with your closet clearing! :) I'll be home in 12 days! See you SOON!!

    ReplyDelete