Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

I wanted to take a moment to recognize my wonderful mom. She has been a blessing throughout my life. Always encouraging me and others around her. I see her as the back bone and strength in our family. She is such a strong woman living her life for Christ on a daily level. I have always looked up to her faith and the way she lives it out through her relationships and her actions. 
Though there have been tough times in our relationship, I now see that everything she did for me was out of love. It's so nice to have a best friend in my mom. I am truly blessed to have her in my life. I hope you all can take time to appriciate your moms today and let them know how much you love them. Happy Mother's Day












I love you mom!

2 comments:

  1. darling, you are definitely your mother's daughter... i LOVE these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww this is too cute!

    ReplyDelete