Monday, May 16, 2011

guest room inspiration

Here are some inspirational photos I have collected for the guest room I am redecorating. I do not have a big budget for the room so I am looking to DIY projects. It's a small space and I have been able to use pieces from around the house to add to this room. 
I started with an idea, then moved to a color pallet, and started working and getting inspired. These looks have added to my inspiration for the room. 








I love the variety of textures, patters and pops of color. 

Stay tuned for a before and after piece in the next couple of weeks...

2 comments:

  1. You should check out Design*Sponge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I observed your blog incredibly helpful as I am operating a community painter store in Forest Lake Australia. I agree that being simple is heading to the right track to be successful in this business. I will be in touch with your website. I am offering my sincere thank you to you for providing us an insight on what's heading on. It will drastically influence our small business, maybe excellent and probably undesirable.

    If you're looking for a Painters in Forest Lake, follow the link. If you want to read more about 7 Things to Know About Paint, you can follow the link. You'll learn a lot and will surely give you an idea where to go in case you need a Painter in Forest Lake.

    ReplyDelete