Thursday, May 5, 2011

Eastown Antiques

Some of my favorite things to do on days off are making breakfast and antiquing. Today I got to do both. This morning I made a wonderful garden omelet, if I do say so myself. It's that time of year where the vegetables are fresh and beautiful, I love it! A fruit bowl is also a must have this time of year with every meal. The mix of the vegetables, and fruits convinced me that it is finally spring here in Michigan.






Later in the day Ben and I strolled to Eastown Antiques, a delightful shop in Eastown. This store is full of inspiring fabrics on old furniture, jewels and scarves, vintage clothes and old aprons, and wonderful trinkets. I love the old tresure hunting I am able to do every time I walk into this shop. It's so much fun diving into the store merchandise searching for that little something I didn't know was missing in my life. I thought I would share some of my favorites from my visit today. Enjoy.   
























3 comments:

  1. i'm loving ALL the furniture! antiquing is absolutely the best ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog Stephanie, this post makes me want to go antiquing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this store! The last two times I've gone in I have come out with awesome side/coffee tables. Love your blog Steph!

    ReplyDelete