Tuesday, July 12, 2011

mini vacation

The simplicity of enjoying the sun on a day off should never be taken for granted. I had the opportunity to take a day off in Saugatuck MI and enjoy a little vacation day with good friends, good ice cream and good drinks. 
What I wore: I used a maxi skirt as a dress/cover up for the day. It was an easy on and off and didn't show a wet swim suit like many other cover ups I have. Plus it's nice to play around with the many different ways to wear one piece.  

vintage bracelets and a yummy gin and tonic  




Ray Ban glasses / headband: Forever 21 



birthday cake ice cream! 






I hope you are all able to take a day off this summer for a mini vacation! 

1 comment:

  1. These photos are the epitome of summer:-) Love your outfit! xoxo

    ReplyDelete