Sunday, July 31, 2011

celebration dinner

I wore this look to my mom's birthday dinner at a resturant by the river. It's so nice to enjoy a family dinner on a beautiful summer night. I tried to keep this look simple and interesting by adding a pop of neon to the mostly neutral look. I love this skirt and cannot wait to bring it into fall and pair it with so many other pieces!
The braid in my hair was used to keep my bangs out of my face in this summer heat. These earrings I made with the sandels in mind so I tried pairing them together. The feathers looked like a leperd print to me so I tied the whole look together through the pair. Plus, they're a little goofy too.






(tank: Gap / skirt: J.Crew / earrings: DIY / shoes: Sam Edelman / bracelets: DIY, J.Crew, Geneva / wallet: Urban Outfitters)

2 comments: