Sunday, July 10, 2011

casual LBD

My closet is full of LBD's (Little Black Dresses for those of you who should know by now). I have casual ones, formal ones, ones for a barbecue, ones for shopping days and one for a dinner in. I found this one at Target a few months ago and have found many ways to wear it. Today I kept it simple. I contrasted the silk dress by adding a gauze scarf to make it casual. The simple accessories like the watch, shoes and hair are effortless and add a touch of interest to the ever so simple look. 



I like color too much to not include it at all! This nail polish is a new favorite of mine. It's "Cajun Shrimp" by OPI




(dress: Target / scarf: Gap / shoes: Target / jewelry: Monogram Goods in Harbor Springs, J.Crew) 



p.s. After some requests, I have decided to do a couple hair and head wrap tutorials that will be posted this week. Stay tuned. 

2 comments:

  1. OHHH, I love this dress and the watch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of it!! Especially your watch and bracelet! :)

    xoxoxo
    Ritcha
    http://ritchastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete