Wednesday, July 27, 2011

day trip

This summer I have been fortunate enough to have some time off. I have been able to take day trips and finish some fun projects around the house. One this particular day Ben and I were able to take the train into Chicago for the day to do whatever we wanted. 
After many, many trips to Chicago we realized we haven't done many "touristy" things. So today was the day we would go to the "bean", visit the theater, walk down Michigan St. and enjoy a lunch break from all the shopping at the Cheesecake Factory.










(sweater: Ann Taylor / shorts: J.Crew / shirt: J.Crew / glasses: Forever 21 / bag: Lamb / shoes: Sam Edelman /  bracelets: DIY, J.Crew)
Layers are always important when traveling. I like to keep mine very light in the summer with a variety in colors and textures. 
I can't wait to show you all my goodies! 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos, love the color of the shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you! And I can't wait to see what was in that Zara bag! :)

    ReplyDelete