Monday, April 11, 2011

just another manic monday...

Today was yet another stressful day full of homework and errands to run. I guess that is what I get for being a full time college student. One of my go-to outfits consist of boyfriend jeans, tanks and slouchy cardigans, perfect for my lifestyle. It is cozy, practical and who doesn't like layers? To pull a look together when I'm feeling a little sloppy I like to add a fun lipstick. The color I'm wearing today is just a Wet n' Wild color from my local drug store. I found it's best to experiment with trends with some more inexpensive fixes via drug storesforever 21 and online stores such as ModCloth and Fred Flare . Because I am still in college I do not have a big budget, so I try to stay as frugal as I can. Anything under $20 is safe for me to play around with. Then again a little splurge is fun from time to time. Anyway, I have to go back to work. Have a joy filled day. 






( sweater: H&M / tank: Nordstrom / jeans: American Eagle / boots: Ugg Australia / jewelry: Gap, J.Crew, forever 21, Tiffany & Co., vintage, DIY )    

No comments:

Post a Comment