Tuesday, September 20, 2011

closet clean out

Okay, so it's time to be honest with you all as to why I have not published any posts recently. I tried an at-home waxing kit and all went wrong. I followed every direction and took all the precautions, but I some how found a way to burn my face. So I thought I'd spare you the graphic images and wait to heal up. 

So here is a glimpse into my limited-spaced closet and my preparation for fall. 


I like to organize by category and then color coordinate. 

Time to move out summer rompers, dresses and skirts and move in chunky knits, vests and jackets. 

It's a lot of work, I tried hard not to get buried in my own room. 
Almost done. 

3 comments:

  1. Your closet is as amazing as you are.
    Having a sale?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your closet! it´s organized!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I just came across your blog, I like it!
    I like your simple chic style and you seem to have similar interests and opinions to me too, so I'm going to follow! :)
    Katie x

    Would love you to take a look at my blog too and see what you think ..
    www.katiescreative.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete