Thursday, September 29, 2011

60's knits

I have been so busy lately I haven't been able to post anything for some time now. Though yesterday I made time in between breaks at work to take some quick pictures and show you what I do a couple times a week.

One of my clear obsessions this season is inspiration from the 60's classic silhouettes. These cropped pants have that feeling to them and by adding a simple thick, over-sized knit on top I felt transformed back to a Mad Men set. Leopard flats, pink lips and a poof on top finished this look off with a little interest. 







(sweater: Thrifted / t-shirt: Gap / pants: Gap / shoes: Target / jewelry: DIY, gifted, vintage, Forever21 ring / Lipstick: Bare Minerals) 

I make caramel apples! Yumm. Right? 

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I love that sweater!! What are some thrift stores you go to in GR to get clothes?

    cute pictures of the apples : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! love your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're adorable! :) I am new to your blog and I love it!

    ReplyDelete