Wednesday, November 30, 2011

lazy afternoons

One of my favorite simple pleasures are free afternoons. I've been fortunate enough to have a few over the last couple of weeks consisting of hot tea, experimenting with different recipes and catching up on some good catalogues for some more outfit inspiration. 
Here are just a few shots from my favorite source of inspiration; the Madewell catalogue: 





Who doesn't love an intermission from fashion for little music muse? 

Everything looks good with a cupcake 



I know this has been out for a while but I have to admit I can't get enough of it! I hope you've been inspired. I love the effortless simplicity and color mixed in the catalogue. A must try for the holidays.
 To sign up to receive the Madewell catalogue check them out here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment